November 1 was the first day for New Applicants
You need to provide the following documents in order to apply:
* Proof of income for the past 30 days for everyone in the household over the age of 18 (4 consecutive pay stubs or 2 if paid bi weekly).
* If you receive any of the following: SSI, Social Security benefits, pension, Child support, TANF. Please provide a letter from the issuing agency or a copy of the check.
* Copy of Lease
* Most recent heating bill.
* Electric bill.
* Picture ID.
* Social security cards for everyone that lives with you.
Renter/Heat included in the rent; If your heat is included in the rent, you need to bring the following:
* A copy of your lease or a “tenant/landlord agreement”, which is provided by us, stating that “Heat is included in rent”
Homeowners, you must provide the following documents in addition to the income documents mentioned above:
* Mortgage statement
* Property Tax
* Property Insurance
* Water Bill
* Interest on your mortgage
* If you have tenants, please submit a letter written by each of your tenants stating how much they pay.
If you have any questions please feel free to call APAC at 617-567-8857.
APAC is open Mondays 11am and Tuesdays-Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
“Don’t be left out in the cold” Apply Fuel Assistance!
Call to schedule an appointment, 617-567-8857 this program helps both tenants and homeowners, who qualify.
Assistance is available to Gas, Electric, and Oil Customers.
In some cases, those who have Heat Included in the Rent, may also apply.
Household Size Maximum Income for eligibility.
FUEL ASSISTANCE helps by paying a portion of your heating costs during the winter months, call us at (617) 567-8857 with questions about eligibility and office hours.