August 13th 2018, 7 p.m.
East Boston Neighborhood Training Facility Center
250 Sumner Street
- Sgt Martin , Off. Simon – Police Updates;
- Liaison Jesus Garcia – Mayor’s office updates;
- Christine Poff – Director Community Preservation;
- E. Boston Greenway update – Kannan;
- Energy Efficiency and Household Hazardous Waste — Gabriela Boscio
- Information only – Casa Romero 303 Sumner Street;
- Somalian Cafe 389 Maverick Street – Yahya Noor;
- 9-15 Webster ave – Proposal to erect vertical, third floor addition on existing building at 11-15 Webster Ave. to create a 4-unit residential building. Build new 2-unit, 3-story residential building on vacant lot at 9 Webster Ave. Project includes a total of 6 residential units. No parking proposed. Attorney Mark Lacasse. VOTE;
- 210 Webster Street – Extend rear . – Architect Lyle Bradley;
- 30 Orleans Street – Erect 2 family with car port on empty lot. Joy Street Design.