Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association P&Z Agenda
March 21st 7pm
Jeffries Point Yacht Club
565 Sumner Street
- 159-165 Everett Street- proposal to combine lots and erect a 9-unit residential dwelling with parking for 4 vehicles. Att. Lynds.
- 283 Webster Street- proposal to extend living space into the basement of existing 3 unit dwelling and add rear decks and roof deck. Att. Lynds.
- Narrow Gauge Lots- Continued discussion of potential development on four vacant lots between Maverick and Everett, Everett and Sumner, Sumner and Webster and Webster and Marginal. Att. Lynds.
- 238 Webster St – 2nd appearance. Demolish existing building and erect 9 residential units with 8 parking spaces. Atty Drago.
- 30 Orleans St – New construction on lot. 4-family. Joy Street Design. 3rd appearance with changes.
- 9-14 Webster Ave. Mark Lacasse – Complete gut renovation of existing structures of 11 and 15 Webster Avenue and erect additional unit on each to create a 4th unit on each. Vacant lot, 9 Webster Avenue to erect 3 units. (Making it a total of 9 units with no parking since Webster Avenue is a private way and no parking allowed.