Monday, June 14th, 2021
7:00 – 8:30 pm
Zoom Video Conference
REGISTRATION REQUIRED! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS MEETING.
In order to speak aloud as an abutter, you must register for this meeting by Sunday, June 13th at 7pm.
***PLEASE NOTE***In order to qualify to vote at a voting meeting each person must be registered and join the meeting as an individual. You will not be counted as an attendee at a meeting should you participate in the Zoom call as a couple or family.
Hello Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association!
Please note that this month will include the election for three positions on the JPNA Board, with voting occurring over email after the meeting. Nominations for the board are open until the meeting, when everyone nominated will be asked to speak for no more than 2 minutes. Seats are a two year commitment. Please contact any board member, or email the board directly at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The following is the agenda for our upcoming monthly meeting:
AGENDA (subject to change):
- Greetings & Announcements
- Boston Police Update
- Presentation of Board Candidates
- Climate Ready Boston – Peyton Silver
- Boston Harbor Shipyard & Marina – Chuck & Ann Lagasse, Owners
- VOTE: Santa Fe Burrito Grill – Santa Fe burrito grill is a Mexican restaurant. It will be fast casual service (like Q’doba or Chipotle) where you order over the counter and make your own burrito, bowl or taco then you go and sit in a table or take it to go. Additionally hey will sell beer, margarita, sodas and different kind of beverages.
VOTE: 64 Haynes St – Erect a 4-story, 3-unit dwelling on a currently vacant lot. Owner/Developer: Francesco Chieregatti Spoldi Represented by: Richard C Lynds, Esq
- POSTPONED Will return to P&Z with updates
- VOTE: 46-48 Everett St – Gut rehab of two adjoining buildings including upgrade to life-safety. Change occupancy from two 3-families to two 5-unit dwellings by erecting additions. Roof decks also to be added.
- Owner/Developer: Konstantin Novakivsky
- Represented by: Richard C Lynds
As a reminder, all questions will be handled via the Zoom chat feature. We ask all attendees to remain muted unless called upon to speak. Looking forward to “seeing” you all there!
We are using eBallot to manage the voting process. Within 48 hours after the meeting, eligible voters will be emailed a link that will allow them to vote online. All votes must be cast by Friday, June 18th at 7pm. Late votes will not be accepted, no exceptions.
We hope you and your loved ones are well. We are all in this together as neighbors and friends. Please don’t be afraid to reach out.
2021 meeting dates are posted at jeffriespoint.org