The Ward 1 Democratic Committee has rescheduled the meeting previously scheduled for January 12th. The meeting is now scheduled for Thursday, January 26, 2017 to be held at 6:00pm at the Salesian Boys & Girls Club, 150 Byron St., East Boston.
The ward committee will select a date for the caucus to elect delegates to attend the Democratic Convention.
The convention will take place June 3, 2017 in Lowell.
The Committee will also be joined by Senator Joe Boncore who will serve as the guest speaker for this meeting.
All Democrats are welcome to attend the meeting.
Questions? Contact Ward 1 chairman Michael Sulprizio at email@example.com. You can also follow the Ward Committee on Twitter @ward1demsEB or “Like” us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ward1dems/
1. calling the roll of members
2. reading the minutes of the previous meeting
3. report of the Treasurer
4. report of other officers and of committees or sub-committees
5. reading of communications
6. unfinished business – new business
- Guest Speaker Senator Joseph Boncore
- Set date for caucus
- Discuss vacancies
7. comment period