Gove Street Citizens Association Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, July 23, 6:30-8:30pm
Catherine Leonard-McLean Community Room
(formerly Noddle Island Community Room)
Logan Airport Rental Car Center
1. Welcome & Project Updates
2. GSCA Updates: Project tracker, website
3. City of Boston Office Neighborhood Services Updates
4. Project Presentations
- a. 197-207 Maverick Street This project consists of the demolition of the existing commercial structure containing Maverick Street Market (ask 205 Maverick) and construction of a new 5 story, community based redevelopment (without displacement) containing a new home for the existing marketing and potential laundromat operation, if desired, along with 55 residential units and 34 off-street parking spaces. Attorney Joe Hanley.
- b. 175 Orleans Street This project consists of the rehabilitation of the historic structure at 175 Orleans Street into a 127 room hotel. The rehab will include one additional story and 65 parking spaces with retail space on the bottom level. The owners will be present to provide updates on the status of this project.
Next Meeting date: Monday, August 27, 2018
LOCATION – The Noddle Island Community Room located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center situated at the end of Porter Street. Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.