The Gove Street Citizens Association monthly meeting agenda:
- GSCA Executive Board Election – Any GSCA voting member may nominate themselves, or any other eligible voting member, or members, for election to any of the following Offices for a two-year term: Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, and Director-At-Large.
- Update on status of GSCA area projects.
- 23 Everett Street – A proposal to change the occupancy from a one-family dwelling to a two-family dwelling. Also, renovate the building by adding a 3rd story addition. Attorney Jeffrey Drago (2nd presentation / Vote to be taken)
- 18 Everett Street – A proposal to demolish the existing structure and erect a 9-unit residential building with 9 parking spaces. Attorney Richard Lynds (2nd presentation / Vote to be taken)
- 173-177 Maverick Street (Former DeAngelis Bakery) – A complete rehabilitation of the existing three buildings into a proposed occupancy of a single retail space (bakery) and 9 dwelling units. Attorney Richard Lynds (1st presentation No vote at this time.)
- 128 Gove Street / Mt. Carmel – A proposal to demolish the existing structures on the former Mt. Carmel Church property, with the exception of the church structure, and erect 4 multi-level buildings with 121 Units. The project will consist of fifty percent condos to 50 percent rentals. The project will also include an underground parking facility. Subject to a BPDA Project Review Process. Attorney Jeffrey Drago (2nd presentation / No vote at this time.)
MEETING DATE: Monday, January 22, 2018
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION – The Noddle Island Community Room located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center situated at the end of Porter Street. Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.