The Gove Street Citizens Association monthly meeting agenda:
- Update on current status of GSCA area projects.
- Legislative Update – Senator Joseph Boncore and Representative Adrian Madaro.
- 90-94 Cottage Street – A preliminary presentation to erect a 4-floor, 7 unit condo ownership building with one handicapped unit and 6 on-site parking spaces. Owner Marc Savatsky (No vote to be taken)
- 67 Lubec Street – A proposal to erect a 4-floor, 7 residential condo unit building with 6 parking spaces in the rear of the building. – Attorney Jeffrey Drago, Developer Thomas Falcucci. (1st presentation / No vote to be taken.)
- 287 -293 Maverick St. (Pickle Factory)- A proposal to demolish an existing vacant industrial building and erect a 5 story (with setback) mixed-use development of 37 multifamily residential units and café/restaurant at ground level with 31 on-site parking spaces. This project is subject to a BPDA Article 80E-2 small project review. – Attorney Richard Lynds (2nd presentation / No vote to be taken.)
MEETING DATE: Monday, July 24, 2017
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION – The Noddle Island Community Room located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center situated at the end of Porter Street. Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.