This just in from S. Brauner:
EAST BOSTON MUSEUM AGENDA (4 May 2015)
II. In The Community
– Eastie Now Pupusa Event
– Flyers left at Open Studios
III. Board of Directors
– Members and positions
– New bylaws will soon be ready for dissemination
– Membership drive will be started
– List of committees and Board chairs
– Community members interested in joining any?!
V. The Immigrant Groups That Make Up The Community
– Questions we will ask each group.
– Session One: The Arab Community
VI. Marketing Plan
Discussion to be lead by Suffolk University students
VII. Other Business
Note: Business plan will be completed after consultation with a CPA.
Monday, June 1st, 6:00PM, Maverick Landing Community Room